Tours en Hongrie
1. Tour de Ville Szentendre (4 heures)
Among the Tours in Hungary a half day visit to the
Mediterranean artists' town, walk along the Danube bend, shopping possibility,
2. La Courbe du Danube Tour - La Boucle de Danube (jour entier)
Excursion to the towns of archbishops, kings and artists. Wonderful landscape,
historical buildings, the largest catholic church in Hungary, a castle and a
friendly Mediterranean village - that's all included to see during this one of
the Tours in Hungary.
3. Tour de La Grande Plaine Hongrois - Puszta Tour (jour entier)
One of the Tours in Hungary to the romantic Hungarian Great Plain (Puszta).
Guided walk in Kecskemét (capital of Puszta). Trip to a traditional farm with a
country tavern: horse-show, carriage riding, typical Hungarian 3-course lunch
with wine and unique gipsy music.
4. Le Lac Balaton Tour - Visite de Lac Balaton (jour entier)
Have a full day one from the Tours in Hungary and take a look at the Hungarian
Sea. Visit three cities around the lake. Siófok the largest city ont he
southern coast, Tihany with the old abbey and Balatonfüred where you have a bath
in the lake too.
5. Godollo Sissy Palace Tour - Résidence d’été de la Reine Elisabeth (4 heures)
Excursion to the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth. Interior visit of
the Gödöllő Palace and walk in the garden. Coffee and cake at the Sissy Palace
6. Tour de Villany Région Viticole - Vin Tour - Vin Dégustation (jour entier)
Excursion to one of the most famous Hungarian quality red and rosé wine
producers. Short city walk at Pécs. Visiting the Bock or Gere or Tiffany wine
cellar, wine-tasting and traditional home-made lunch at Villány.
7. Tour de Tokaj Région Viticole & Visite de Ville Eger Tour (jour entier)
Excursion to Tokaj wine-region (part of World Heritage) where the world-famous
Tokaji Aszú ,,wine of the kings & king of the wines'' is produced. Short visit
of Eger town, the city of the Hungarian Barock and home of the famous Bull's
blood wine. Tokaj: visiting the traditional ,,Rákóczi Cellar'', wine-tasting and
home-made lunch. During this one of the Tours in Hungary you can taste real good
8. Visites Guidées des Villes - Pannonhalma - Sopron - Gyor Tour (jour entier)
A special one from the Tours in Hungary with an excursion to the
north-western part of Hungary. Pannonhalma: visiting the benedict abbey part of
World Heritage, founded in 996. Sopron: lunch at the ,,Poncihter'' House, visiting
the Sopron Wine Tresor with wine-tasting, then walk in the old town. On the way
back short stop at Győr and visiting the picturesque Baroque downtown