Mai multe informatii despre Astoria City Hostel Budapesta
Astoria Apartments Budapest is located in the heart of Budapest, on the Pest side, within walking distance from the Night Life area, business and cultural districts and the famous shopping areas of Váci Street. The Apartments are truly an attractive location as are situated right at the exit of the Astoria Metro Station. It is convenient to all transportations, and is a short walk from the pedestrian area, the river and many of Budapest's best attractions.
The Astoria Apartments - Piroska's guest rooms - are divided in 4 parts:
1. First Double Room. This room is best for 1 or 2 people, but can hold up to 4 with extra beds brought in. It shares a bathroom with second double room. There is a narrow balcony and wide windows that open to a view of the street.
2. Second Double Room. This room is best for 1 or 2 people, but can hold up to 4 with extra beds brought in. It shares a bathroom with first double room. There is a narrow balcony and wide windows that open to a view of the street.
3. 1-Bedroom Apartment with Private Bath. This it has 2 double rooms, connected and sharing one bathroom. This Apartment can be rented as a Double Room with a private bath! It is ideal for a group that wants to split rooms but do not mind sharing a bathroom.
4. 2-Bedroom Apartment with Private Bath. This is the quietest and most comfortable Double Room in the flat. The bathroom is spacious. The room overlooks the garden and there is no noise from the street. There is also a private balcony with plenty of room for a pleasant evening's dinner for 2.
Main sightseeing points:
National Museum - immediate area
Synagogue - 2 minutes walk
Vaci Street - 5 minutes walk
Opera House - 10 minutes walk
River Danube - 10 minutes walk
Basilica - 15 minutes walk
Parliament - 2 stops with the underground
Services & Facilities:
• 2 minutes from the Post Office, supermarket, and self-service laundry
• 5 minutes from the best Internet Cafe and Tourist Information Office
• Convenient to all transportation: Metro, Tram, 24 hour bus
• Clean, well equipped kitchen and dining room
• A short walk to the pedestrian area (Váci utca), Danube river, and major attractions: Castle Hill, Parliament, National Museum, St Istvan Basilica, and etc.
• Walk to the best Hungarian clubs and nightlife.
• 24 hour hot water
• No curfew
• Luggage room
• Refrigerator in each room
• Secure parking nearby