Plus d’Informations sur Arttravel DeLuxe Apartment Budapest
The Apartment is truly an attractive location as it is situated right at the Deák Square - main metro station (Deák Ferenc tér) where the city’s undergrounds lines meet - and the famous pedestrian street: Váci utca. The historical monuments, the main sights, the artistic, the business and financial quarter of Budapest are also within easy reach, walking distance:
• Deák Square – main metro station: 1 minutes walk
• Váci utca – main pedestrian street: 1 minutes walk
• Danube Promenade: 5 minutes walk
• Chain Bridge: 5 minutes walk
• Buda Castle: 10 minutes walk
Arttravel DeLuxe Apartment is on the 5th floor of a well-maintained historical building and has a balcony with view to the Gellert Hill and a nice square! There is an elevator in the house. This exclusive & luxury apartment is 75 sqm large; it consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen:
• First bedroom has a Queen size double bed and a bathroom with shower.
• Second bedroom has a Queen size double bed, a sofa bed (can be opened as a double bed), has a bathroom with bathtub and a balcony with view!
It can accommodate comfortably 5 persons but there is place for maximum 6 guests. You can use our WI-FI high-speed Internet connection - FREE OF CHARGE!
Facilities: • Two bedrooms with Queen size beds, everyone with its own bathroom • towels and sheets • Free WI-FI, high speed wireless Internet access • washing machine • Large kitchen with all amenities.
Parking: next to the apartment in the Parking-House for 20 EUR/day; or Garage for 8 EUR/day 5 minutes walk from the apartment!
- Minimum 2 nights stay is required! We do NOT accept booking for only 1 night!
- Minimum stay during the the weekend ( friday and/or saturday) is 3 nights!
- Payment is on arrival in cash, unfortunately no credit cards are accepted.
- The price contains cleaning, linen and towels as well.
- On arrival you have to pay a DEPOSIT (warrant) of 200 EUR for the goods and the keys - which we refund on the day of departure!